Chlorella (King Chlorella specifically) has been a huge daily part of my natural healing protocol since my diagnosis, as it helps the body to eliminate toxins and boosts the immune system. TWO ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL COMPONENTS TO BEATING LYME. I can take up to 20 tablets a day, along with using the powder in my green smoothies, to ease my symptoms and support my body.
Chlorella is an algae, a microscopic, single-celled plant that grows in fresh water and its the abundance of chlorophyll gives it a deep emerald-green color. It plays a vital role in human health and healing as it closely resembles the red blood cells in our bodies and is super effective against pathogenic bacteria. There are many strains different strains, however, Chlorella pyrenoidosa, known as the KING CHLORELLA, is the only species that contains significant quantities of CGFs (Chlorella Growth Factors) which nourish and replenish the body and can activate T-cells and B-cells which help our bodies fight against viruses, cancers and bacteria. ***CGFs are not found anywhere in nature except in Chlorella.***
Chlorella is an incredible, multi-faceted superfood. It contains over 60% protein, and boasts an abundance of nutrients, such as chlorophyll and enzymes, but its most important attribute is its ability help rid the body of toxins, such as heavy metals, and even radioactive particles. Research conducted in Japan after the nuclear disasters at Nagasaki and Hiroshima showed that Chlorella increased the elimination of toxins such as uranium, cadmium and lead. With all of the radioactive particles recently released into the atmosphere and ocean, there has never been a more important time to add detoxifying foods to your diet.
• Complete protein - 60% protein and contains 19 amino acids, including the essential amino acids
• Contains vitamins A, B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin, B-3 (niacin, B-6 (pyridoxine), B-12 and vitamin C
• Helps the body eliminate heavy metals, pesticides and even radioactive particles
• Boosts the immune system
• Can help slow the aging process
• Supports the digestive system
• Strengthens bones, teeth, gums and helps fight bad breath
• Supports the elimination of toxic substances such as alcohol, nicotine and solvents
• Helps protect against anemia
**Info from Sunfood.
TO BUY | SUNFOOD.COM