Always curious and inspired by beauty rituals taking place around the world, I was not surprised to hear that Pearl Powder was one of the great anti-aging secrets among Asian women and has been used for thousands of years both internally and topically. I have been using Pearl for the last few months in my smoothies and tonics, in addition to blending it into my skincare + at-home masks with radiant results. Here is a quick review of this adaptogenic, mineral rich + mood supportive antioxidant:
- It is rich in enzymes + trace minerals, including: calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, strontium, copper, selenium, silicon, titanium. It also contains 8 essential amino acids.
- It has anti-aging benefits by helping to prevent the development of melanin, which causes freckles and dark patches. It has also been show to prevent wrinkling.
- It supports support cell renewal.
- Studies have indicated that regular consumption of Pearl can help to increase endurance + energy + improve vitality.
- Pearl Powder supports cardiovascular functions + promotes blood circulation.
- It nourishes + supports the nervous system, and is considered a powerful Shen stabilizer in Chinese Medicine, supporting mood, relieving anxiety and tension.
TO USE ::
- INTERNALLY :: try adding 1t daily to your morning tonics and smoothies.
- TOPICALLY :: in a mask, mix 1T Manuka Honey with 2t Pearl Powder. Apply and leave on for 20 minutes for a hydrated, skin balancing, glow.
TO BUY :: MOON JUICE PEARL POWDER