CALMING DIY SPRING TONER
We had a few consecutive days of 97+ degrees in Topanga recently that wiped me out. I was not prepared. And ever since, even though the temperatures have evened out, my skin has been inflamed. So while I am also pursuing some major anti inflammatory internal dietary changes including a fast followed by a few months of the autoimmune/paleo diet to prepare my body for some exciting things to come, I also created this topical toner to calm, hydrate, and de.flame my outer layer.
- infuse 2 bags each of White Tea + Turmeric Tea overnight in the fridge
- fill toner spray bottle 3/4 of the way with infusion :: drink what is left over
- next fill the remainder of the bottle 1/2 way with Liquid Aloe Vera of choice :: I use George's Aloe
- and finally fill the remainder with your favorite Rose Water. I prefer Rose Water with Glycerin to help my skin stay extra hydrated.
- keep in the fridge if possible for extra cooling
- spray liberally